Submission of article
Manuscripts are subject to editorial review.
Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that they are not under simultaneous consideration by any other publication.
Please submit your manuscript here
The journal Hearing, Balance and Communication Disorders is the official organ of the International Association of Physicians in Audiology – IAPA. This international journal aims to provide a forum for research into hearing, balance and communication disorders.
As an IAPA member, you benefit from free online access to all articles published in Hearing, Balance & Communication. The access code can be obtained by contacting the Honorary Secretary: email@example.com
This year, Hearing, Balance & Communication:
- Received 5,599 downloads to its papers from 67 different countries
- Launched a new online submission system, available here
- Hired a new Managing Editor to effectively process submissions
- Was accepted into the Scopus and ESCI abstracting and indexing services
- Contributed to the Human World campaign and the Allied and Public Health campaigns
Why not submit your next piece of research to Hearing, Balance & Communication?
Submissions can be made here.
Top downloaded articles from Hearing, Balance & Communication in 2016:
- Developing a stem cell-based therapy for the treatment of hearing loss by Marcelo N. Rivolta
- Epidemiology of age related hearing loss: A review by Nicola Quaranta, Francesco Coppola, Mara Casulli, Maria Rosaria Barulli, Francesco Panza, Rosanna Tortelli, Vincenzo Solfrizzi, Carlo Sabba, Giancarlo Logroscino
- Auditory processing disorder (APD): Definition, diagnosis, neural basis, and intervention by David R. Moore
- Is Ménière’s disease the ‘inner ear migraine’? A neurovascular region-based hypothesis supported by epidemiological appraisal and pathophysiological considerations by Matteo Alicandri-Ciufelli, Elisa Aggazzotti-Cavazza, Eliomaria Cunsolo, Daniele Marchioni, Daniele Monzani, Elisabetta Genovese, Livio Presutti
- Language development in infants: What do humans hear in the first months of life? by Alan Langus, Marina Nespor
To access these, and any other IAPA papers for free, visit the following link: